Search

Monday, April 4, 2011

U Move Fitness First Wii Nunchuck

Here is yet another one of my great ideas that just sat in my head while someone went out and made it and is going to get rich.

So did you buy a Wii so that the kids would be more active while playing video games? Have they now figured out how to use the controllers to fake the motions while sitting on the couch? Here is the ultimate solution.

This U Move Nunchuck will work like a normal controller but has a built in pedometer. It allows you to count your steps and calories burned. Take a look at the video to how it is used.



Is how it works is the game will not allow the character go move unless the nunchuck is in motion. If you stop jogging in place the character will stop jogging. I can see how this would be a very effective way of staying active while playing games. If I would have had this when I played Mario and got all 60 stars, I am sure I would have lost a few pounds with all those hours of game play.

My idea was to have some sort of attachment that would go on your foot or something. I also thought it would be great to have a pedometer that you could use outside and for every step you took outside it would allow you take that many steps with Mario.

I am not positive this works on US consoles. This is something my mom would have dreamed of. Maybe the kids will like it, or maybe they will realize it is just more fun to go outside and play with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment